13 weeks.. getting out of the 1st trimester!! I probably should have waited for my breakfast to settle before taking this picture.. May or may not have indulged in McDonald's hot cakes this morning.. I look huge! But so far, mommy has only gained maybe 2-3 pounds! I weighed 106.8 pounds at my appointment.
Baby Growth:

Matt was saying that the baby is probably forming beautiful vocal cords right now and will be a great singer like he is. He's still in denial that he can't sing!
Here are all the parenting magazines the nurse gave me! Looks like we have some reading to do..

Cravings: BBQ & twice baked potato from Jerry Neel's. I sure do love this food, but my stomach did not agree! Thank goodness for Tums!
How I'm feeling: Much, much better! No sickness and barely any queasiness. I just have to make sure to feed the baby six times a day. If I get too hungry, I start to feel sick.
Movement: None yet.
Sleeping: Very well!
Clothes: This week, Abby went with me to Motherhood Maternity. I bought my first pair of maternity jeans and a new bra! Woohoo! It was funny because she was so freaked out by being in a maternity store, afraid one of her students or their parents would see her in there and think she's prego! haha
Most looking forward to: the gender ultrasound and naming baby P!
Thankful for: All the luxuries in life I take for granted daily, like a warm bed and a cozy house.
Favorite moment this week: Watching Senator Jake Files present JLFS with a $25,000 check to assist our mission Aging out of Foster Care! 

Did you know there are nearly 650 kids in Sebastian and Crawford counties alone who are in foster care? A large percentage are teenagers that will never get a forever home, and they are released into the real world with no idea how to get a job, handle finances, or live on their own. That's where the Junior League is going to step in and help teach these kids the basics. DHS gave us many foster kids names on an angel tree to shop for this Christmas. I picked out three teenagers for our office to buy for, instead of our usual Secret Santa gifts. These kids need it more than we do! Seeing what's on their lists just break my heart. They want SOCKS, and here I am trying to decide what shows we're going to see in Vegas.
Another project in the works... JLFS Holiday Market is two weeks away, and this year is our 20th Anniversary! Lacy, Georgia and I met with the Convention Center yesterday to finalize the layouts for each day. We are completely full with vendors this year! I mean SOLD OUT, packed house with lots of new vendors! So come on out November 21st-23rd and do some Christmas shopping for a good cause! If you need tickets, I still have some $5 general admission left! Find me at church or out and about and I'll hook you up. :)

Here are all of the events:




So sweet. I love reading your updates. I should have done something like that... now I don't remember anything haha. We are ready to see you guys. Pick a day. :)
ReplyDelete