Monday, September 23, 2013

Bumpdate: {6 Weeks}

This weekend, I slept. A..lot. 
Friday night, we ate dinner with dad. The night got even more exciting because I slept from 7-9! Woke up long enough to watch an episode of Shark Tank and shower, then back to bed!
Saturday 9/21 - I woke up early to eat breakfast at Calico County with one of my very first friends from church, Stephanie! She just moved back to Arkansas, and I was very happy to visit with her. I cleaned the house and that resulted in a nap, of course. We went up to John & Karen's for the Arkansas game, and Karen walked 4 miles with me. We had dinner with Ben! Early bedtime. 
Sunday 9/22 - Church & laundry day! I made a grocery list for Matt. I never feel like going to the store anymore! Ha Matt left that night to travel for some audits the next few days. I hate it when he leaves because the dogs don't obey me like they do for him! Lol
Monday 9/23 - I got my routine blood work done and mom spent the night with me. 
Tuesday 9/24 - My results came back and my progesterone level has increased to 26! Last week, my nurse wanted it to be at a 15, so it almost doubled! hCG was great too. She is keeping me on progesterone another week to monitor it and blood test again next Monday.
Wednesday 9/25 - I got sick for the first time (6 weeks, 6 days prego). I just got in bed and this terrible feeling took over. I yelled for Matt to get me a Zofran pill, and when he came back in the room I was already in the bathroom puking! Shyster watched me and I could tell he was worried about me! He's my baby.
Wednesday 9/26 - Definitely feeling pregnant today. So nauseous! Zofran is my bestie. I just want a nap! Do I really have to eat?

Psalm 139:13-14
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment