Weekend - Went to see Beth Moore speak at Living Proof Live at the BOK Center in Tulsa with mom, nana, and aunt Tina. We had a great time, and got 3rd row seats, thanks to our Mary Margaret who works for Lifeway!
Us with Mary Margaret!
We managed to get some shopping in and a trip to Cheesecake Factory before we headed home. My diet is terrible.. Oh, we also went to an overpriced maternity store and I had fun dressing my fake bump! Didn't buy anything there.
Monday 9/30 - I had my routine blood work at lunch. The girl said the veins in my left arm are small so she struggled mid way into it. I hated it!
Craving: soft taco from Taco Bell! I usually hate that place, but Matt was kind enough to go get me one.
Tuesday 10/1 - I got my results back! My progesterone level rose again this week to 33.7 and hCG is 29,000+! Nurse Patti was very happy with these numbers. She scheduled me to test the progesterone again next week. I kind of like knowing what's going on every week. It just puts my mind at ease knowing everything is going like it should. PTL!
Funny fact: pregnancy makes me have WEIRD dreams! The other night, I dreamed that I was eating cookie dough covered in sugar, and I woke up feeling sick! I was so disgusted and could taste it in my mouth. Last night, I dreamed I went to prom with my friends and afterwards we ended up at some house with a bunch of dogs! When I laid down, a dog was under me. How can one make this stuff up?
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.




No comments:
Post a Comment