Baby's Growth:
Cravings: Edy's triple chocolate ice cream... I finished a tub last week and Matt quickly replaced it with a new one without me asking! Yikes! Popcorn, fruit, chicken.
How I'm feeling: Crowded! I think my organs are being rearranged and it's crowding my upper tummy. Sometimes I feel like there is NO room! I do have energy to clean the house, but I might be drained when tax season picks up.
Movement: Tons! I was able to video her kicking me this week! It is so unreal actually seeing her move from the outside! I'm constantly telling Matt to hurry and come feel her move. She's an active little girl and is still most active at night time. Ella likes to press on mommy's bladder! I don't think it's funny! :)
Favorite moment this week: There are two! Amy contacted me about a group of ladies wanting to host my church shower in April! I'm soooo excited! We also got new carpet installed in our living room! I was originally set on hardwood, but the women in my family said that kids are always on the floor and Ella needs a soft place to play since the majority of the house is tile. Matt was all for the homey feeling of carpet. I'm very happy with the decision!
Sleeping: I'm pretty comfortable and feel well rested when I go to bed early. I do get up several times still for the bathroom, but that's expected. Matt was on a snoring kick and I had to wake him up because he was waking me up! He has been good the past few nights. LOL
Clothes: I haven't bought anything new.. I basically live in leggings and piko tops still. I always regret wearing heels to work. That might have to stop soon!
Most looking forward to: Picking out Ella's bedding and matching the paint color! I'm thinking gray and pink!
Thankful for: My sweet hubby who bends over backwards for me! He's been working and studying so hard lately, plus taking care of me!



No comments:
Post a Comment