Cravings: Brownies, chocolate ice cream out of the tub (don't judge!), chicken, green beans
How I'm feeling: Tired, but that's nothing out of the ordinary! This cold weather just makes me lazy. I also feel really pregnant. My fingers and legs are starting to swell some. My ring is usually very loose in the winter, and now it's leaving marks.
I get indentions on my legs from my socks daily.
The good news is I can still see my feet in the shower! #winning
Movement: Very frequent! Ella is the most active at night time. She thinks mommy's belly is a punching bag when I try to fall asleep! I hope she changes this behavior when she arrives in May and actually sleeps at night! :) Her daddy can't believe how strong she's getting!
Favorite moment this week: The pedicure I got this past weekend.. it was heavenly!
Sleeping: Good.. about the same as always.
Clothes: Some sweaters absolutely do not fit anymore. I ironed all of my piko tops to wear and I'm getting good use of my leggings right now. I'm trying to dress business-like still for work, but sometimes I think I'm more casual. Whatever fits comfortably! I feel like I wear the same stuff all the time! My most favorite thing to wear is Matt's sweat pants, a sweat shirt, and fuzzy socks. I change into that immediately when I get home!
Most looking forward to: Sleeping in on Saturday.. I love to sleep.
Thankful for: My health and Ella's health up to this point. We're both growing like we should! I'm also thankful for Matt. He's always taking care of me and putting up with my pregnant shenanigans!
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, be the glory. - Ephesians 3:20




Like your blog, Brittany. It helps us keep up with you and Ella. Mema and Papa
ReplyDelete