Baby's Growth:
Cravings: bananas, brownies, caffeine, chicken, and a bunch of stuff that I probably should eat! My MIL brought me a chocolate milkshake from Chick Fil A! She said Ella wanted it, and I think that was true! :)
How I'm feeling: My lower back hurrrrts! Tired. I feel bigger, like legit pregnant this week.
Pregnancy facts: Shaving my legs is a chore with this belly, so that doesn't happen very often. ha
My belly is stretching and so is my belly button! I use Zija oil to prevent stretch marks every day.
Movement: All the time! As soon as I get in bed, I'm her punching bag. It's pretty funny now.
Favorite moment this week: Picking out and purchasing Ella's crib, bedding, and chandelier for her room! Her daddy let me splurge on her bedding since I went cheaper on the crib. She's already so spoiled!
We also decided on the middle name, Kathryn! Catherine is a family name on both sides of our family. I wanted to change the spelling with a "K" and I like the "Y" in it too. I have loved it from the beginning, and think Ella Kathryn sounds so elegant. Matt needed some convincing because he once knew a Kathryn he didn't like! He got over it. Thanks, Hunsy!
Sleeping: So-so. Some nights are great. I find myself avoiding getting up to use the bathroom. I really shouldn't do that!
Clothes: Everything is getting snug! My most favorite thing to wear still is sweats!
Most looking forward to: My appointment Monday! It won't be anything special, but it's still exciting. The crib should arrive next week too!
Thankful for: The Tri County first responders who helped rescue my brother at Hawks Bill Crag. We got a chance to meet them this week at their annual meeting and thank them for all they do. Most of these people don't get paid and are strictly volunteers. They truly are selfless people who risk their own lives to save others and restore families. Mom did a great job speaking!
The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. -Lamentations 3:22







No comments:
Post a Comment