Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bumpdate: {25 Weeks}

Monumental week! Mommy turned 25 and was 25 weeks pregnant! What a fun coincidence! :) 
Baby's Growth:
Cravings: nothing really unusual! I did eat a lot of chocolate cake for my birthday!
How I'm feeling: My back really hurts, legs swell some, and I'm tired a lot.
Sleeping: About the same. Pretty good!
Movement: I can tell she's getting bigger! I'm pretty sure her feet are mostly on my right side. That's where I feel her all the time!
Clothes: Maternity pants and some shirts, leggings, medium tops, and piko tops. I wear flat shoes! Heels at work just isn't worth making my feet swell. 
Favorite moment this week: registering for some baby stuff! So many options! 
GiGi and KK went to lunch and helped mommy register at Blessed Baby! They were jealous of all the cool new stuff babies have these days! They are going to spoil Ella rotten! 
I also got Ella's first monogrammed item in from Thirty One! It's a diaper bag. I also bought a matching laundry hamper for her closet.
Our family of 4 on a snow day! We've had a lot of those lately. 
Most looking forward to: Picking out paint for Ella's nursery and for the snow to finally go away! 





No comments:

Post a Comment