How I'm feeling: Much better, thanks to Jordan for adjusting my back and neck! My back feels a thousand times better. That was my first chiropractic experience and certainly won't be my last! Even Ezra likes it when his daddy works on him! I'm tired every night and try to go to bed early.
Sleeping: Really well! I feel like a bowling ball getting out of bed now. It does take more effort!
Movement: All the time! She's so strong now! I like to watch her move from the outside and daddy likes to feel her. Sometimes I video her. I still can't get over having a growing human inside of me! It's an awesome experience!
Clothes: Same as usual!
Favorite moment this week: Watching Lissa paint Ella's room! She was so sweet to do that for me, and Aunt Tina helped me pick out the paint by matching the bedding fabric samples.
Most looking forward to: Matt coming home from auditing all week! I miss him when he's gone, but thankful he got an alarm system installed in the house to make sure I'm safe.
Thankful for: My mom helping me register for baby stuff this week! If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have done it. I am so worn out after work, and all I want to do is relax at home. The process is a little overwhelming, but fun too! Matt will help me more this weekend.





No comments:
Post a Comment