Baby's Growth:
Doctor's Appointment:
- I only gained 2 pounds in 3 weeks! :)
- measuring on track at 27 weeks
- Ella's heartbeat was a healthy 153!
- Dr. Bell gave me a prescription for my head cold! I've been dyinggg.
- I PASSED MY GLUCOSE TEST!
- BUT the nurse called me and said the bloodwork showed my iron was low, so she called me in iron pills to take on top of my prenatal vitamin. So I'll be praying this fixes the problem!
- I start seeing Dr. Bell every 2 weeks now! Next appointment is March 3rd.
Cravings: Chocolate ice cream, grilled chicken herb wraps from Marketplace, no tomatos and a side of green beans!
How I'm feeling: Pretty good, tired in the afternoon, and a little uncomfortable when I try to bend down to pick something off the floor, or put lotion on my legs, or get out of bed.. Lol
Movement: Ella is a little firecracker! She had one day this week where she didn't move hardly at all. I think she was having a growth spurt because she was hyper the next morning! Sometimes she sticks her head or her butt out and my belly looks deformed. It's so cool to watch! Who needs TV?
Favorite moment this week: Matt coming home from an audit and Dad coming home from Honduras! I missed my two favorite men!
Sleeping: Not very well because I've had a head cold and my sinuses are majorly stopped up due to this weather change! I'll be happy to breathe again.
Clothes: The same maternity pants and tops, a few dresses. One was pretty short in the front and Papa Puff was concerned my panties would show. hahaha. I told him it wasn't a maternity dress and I couldn't help my belly growing!
Most looking forward to:
- The painter finishing Ella's room this week, getting her chandelier installed this weekend, and new carpet next week!
- My 4D ultrasound at UAFS next week!
A little bicycle dress Ella's daddy couldn't resist buying!
Hayden & Kelsey got engaged!
I drank this nasty sugar drink for the glucose test! It wasn't so bad at first!
Ella's bedding came in and it's beautiful!
Do not be afraid or discouraged, for The Lord will personally go before you. He will be with you; he will neither fail nor abandon you. - Deuteronomy 31:8







No comments:
Post a Comment