This man is going to be the best daddy! I just love him so much! My heart is full.
Baby's Growth:
How I'm feeling: Honestly, slightly more uncomfortable every day! I feel like it's the beginning of the end though! Days are slowing down. :)
Movement: Ella still loves my right side. She likes to knee me near the middle of my belly and kick me in the ribs! Poor thing doesn't have much room to move around anymore.
Belly button update: still half in, half out!
Favorite moment this week: My first baby shower! It was tons of fun and I was so exhausted after opening gifts for an hour and a half! She raked it in!
Favorite moment this week: My first baby shower! It was tons of fun and I was so exhausted after opening gifts for an hour and a half! She raked it in!
Sleeping: Not so great. I toss and turn from side to side because my back hurts and I can't get comfortable. I sleep with my feet propped up on a pillow to help the swelling. Some nights are better than others!
Clothes: I'm wearing my bigger stuff passed down by Jessica! She gave me some pretty cute tops to wear.
Most looking forward to: A visit to my back crack dealer, aka my chiropractor, Jordan! I need my back and neck popped ASAP!
Thankful for: All of my beautiful friends and family who came to shower Ella this past weekend. I had friends come from Texas, Missouri, Little Rock, and Northwest Arkansas just to love on me! I'm so thankful for Emily, Danika and Tina for throwing it! Every little detail was just so thought out. It was a special day! We are overwhelmed by the generosity. Our Princess got the cutest stuff. She will not go without!
And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. -1 Peter 5:10
Clothes: I'm wearing my bigger stuff passed down by Jessica! She gave me some pretty cute tops to wear.
Most looking forward to: A visit to my back crack dealer, aka my chiropractor, Jordan! I need my back and neck popped ASAP!
Thankful for: All of my beautiful friends and family who came to shower Ella this past weekend. I had friends come from Texas, Missouri, Little Rock, and Northwest Arkansas just to love on me! I'm so thankful for Emily, Danika and Tina for throwing it! Every little detail was just so thought out. It was a special day! We are overwhelmed by the generosity. Our Princess got the cutest stuff. She will not go without!
And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. -1 Peter 5:10




No comments:
Post a Comment