Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bumpdate: {33 Weeks}

Baby's Growth: 
Cravings: I get asked this a lot, but nothing too weird! I just love sweets. It's amazing I've only gained 20 pounds! lol
How I'm feeling: Tired. My feet and back hurt. This is the beginning of the end!
Movement: Still moving like normal! She loves to deform my belly by sticking her butt out. Another favorite of hers is getting in my ribs! :)
Sleeping: Fair.. I toss and turn from side to side trying to get comfortable and get up to pee constantly.
Clothes: same clothes! Started wearing only open toed flat sandals because my feet suffocate and swell in closed toed flats. I'm glad it's getting warm enough to wear them!
Favorite moment this week: Matt assembling Ella's baby Einstein jumper! We know she won't use it for a while, but we just wanted it out of the box! Seeing that in the living room just makes it feel more real. We are going to have a baby soon! 
Daddy also went to Walmart to get a foot bath for my achy feet! He's so sweet. 
Most looking forward to: My church shower next weekend!
Thankful for: A healthy pregnancy, despite all the aches and pains I have and will have. I know it could always be worse!

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. -2 Corinthians 12:9




No comments:

Post a Comment