Baby's Growth:
I just noticed that Ella has the hiccups this week! They are evenly spaced with time and I let Matt feel her. It's funny!
I just noticed that Ella has the hiccups this week! They are evenly spaced with time and I let Matt feel her. It's funny! Dr. Appt Update: Monday 4/22 A nurse I didn't recognize took my weight and blood pressure. When Dr. Bell saw me, he told me I gained 6 pounds since last Wednesday! I was thinking that's not possible! He checked my legs for swelling and found nothing, asked if I had any headaches lately.. No. So he said it must be water weight. He checked the heartbeat, left the room and I told Matt the nurse was wrong! They came back in and I told them I weighed 128 last week and 131 today! The nurse apologized and corrected my chart. Phew!! Dr. Bell said that makes much more sense becuase my BP was good and no swelling! My GBS test also came back negative, so that's great. He checked me and said no baby this week, most likely going to be a MAY baby! We go again next Monday.
Cravings: Reese's Eggs.. Matt bought me a bag of them at Sam's, not knowing it was $9! Lol. We got lots of Easter candy this year!
How I'm feeling: BIG! My back hurts, ankles aren't as bad right now. My belly is stretched to the max and my belly button looks so pathetic! Lol. I'm really tired.. In need of a pedicure.
Sleeping: Restless, up to pee a lot still. I've been having some crazy nightmares that really scare me! None are about labor though. Some nights are much better than others and I'll take them!
Clothes: I found a dress in my closet that I got on clearance last year at TJ Maxx for $5 that was a size too big, but I had hoped I would be pregnant eventually in a warm month and it would fit! It does fit perfectly! Yay for planning ahead! :) Dresses and skirts are my go-to outfits. They are less constricting and comfortable.
Favorite moment this week: We went to the new fire station by our house and had our car seat base installed in my car! I wanted to make sure it was secured by a
pro and not just us winging it! The guys were really nice and we took a tour. I'm sure Ella will love to visit there one day! Now Matt knows how to install his base so we can swap out the car seat. It's getting real with one just sitting in my car!
pro and not just us winging it! The guys were really nice and we took a tour. I'm sure Ella will love to visit there one day! Now Matt knows how to install his base so we can swap out the car seat. It's getting real with one just sitting in my car!
He also got the stroller out of the box and took the poodle for a ride.. I think Shyster was jealous!
Most looking forward to: Seeing Matt as a daddy. All he can talk about is holding her for the first time and how he will probably cry! He rubs my belly and talks to her every day. It's so sweet. He will be a great daddy! He's been nesting too in his new garage. :) He's excited about his early birthday present I got him!
Thankful for: All the hard work my mom has done painting the mirror that Aunt Lissa donated for Ella's room and the pretty cornice that will go above her crib! I can't wait to see it all finished!
But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children. - Psalm 103:17



No comments:
Post a Comment