Baby's Growth:
Dr. Appt Update: Monday 4/28 I didn't gain any weight this week! This is the same ole report.. BP was good, heartbeat was fast, and I'm not dilated yet! He asked if I've had any contractions yet. I haven't, just the BH occasionally and discomfort at night. Now we're waiting on May to get here! I don't see her coming early but it would sure be nice if she did!
Cravings: Cherry slush from Sonic. I used to drink those every day after school in elementary! I don't even like cherries! Lol. I've also treated myself to a frozen Milky Way from Sweetbay. It's my all time favorite!
How I'm feeling: Stretched to the max and itchy! So far no stretch marks. I'll give credit to lots of lotion! Let's see.. constantly tired, irritable, just want my recliner and my heating pad!
Sleeping: I can't sleep laying down without suffocating and my heart pumping too hard, so I have resorted to sitting up in the recliner. It's not great, but better than the bed for now!
Clothes: Still dresses, skirts and flip flops.
Favorite moment this week: When I came home from work and found this in our garage!
Matt surprised me with my very first new car! I still can't believe it! He said happy push present and Happy 1st Mother's Day! He even installed the car seat so we're ready for Ella! What an awesome hubby I have!
Mom finished painted the mirror and crown cornice, so it took the whole family to help hang it!
Most looking forward to: Celebrating Matt's 27th birthday and watching Hannah get married this weekend!Thankful for: My little wiggle worm.. I can't wait to see her face and love on her!
Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass then all." -Proberbs 31:28-29







No comments:
Post a Comment