Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bumpdate: {39 Weeks}

    We celebrated mom!
Baby's Growth:
Feels like a watermelon! 
Dr. Appt Update: Monday 4/12 Dr. Bell checked me and my cervix is thinned 50%, but I'm not dilated yet! He confirmed she has dropped some and her head is down. I was surprised to hear I made any progress at all! BP and urine was normal. He wants to see me back on Thursday the 15th (my due date) for an ultrasound to measure baby growth and fluid levels, and he will check my progress again. He is on call this weekend too if anything should happen! It's just a waiting game at this point. 
Cravings: Orange juice, Cheerios, chocolate, strawberries, and water.
How I'm feeling: Just miserable! My feet and back still hurt, swollen all over and short of breath when she crowds my lungs. Ella's new trick is punching Mommy's bladder and I have to go immediately! I'm ready to have my sweet girl in my arms and not in my belly! I woke up at 4am Wednesday with BH contractions and they lasted about 2 hours. That really gets my hopes up!
Sleeping: Not too comfortably. I have to prop myself up with pillows to sleep in bed so I won't suffocate. Well this makes my neck and back hurt, but better than ending up on the recliner. I get up so many times a night for the bathroom it's not even funny! 
Clothes: I have resorted to wearing my back support band over my clothing because it's more comfortable that way, and I'm wearing Teva sandals now because my feet are too swollen to be comfy in flip flops! Obviously I could care less what I look like at this point! ;) 
Favorite moment this week: It had to be when Dr. Bell told me I FINALLY made some progress! 
Most looking forward to: Getting this baby OUT, seeing her for the first time, and holding her! I'm walking, bouncing on my ball, taking primrose oil, and everything else my crazy friends tell me to do! 
Thankful for: These last few days with Matt, just us and the dogs! Our lives are about to change forever! 

Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and corageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord. - Psalm 27:14



No comments:

Post a Comment