Baby's Growth:
How I'm Feeling: Tired and lazy! I took a long nap Sunday and didn't want to wake up! Maybe Ella is having a growth spurt. Every day I look forward to going home and changing into sweats! haha
Movement: All the time! This morning Ella woke me up kicking hard about a minute before the alarm went off. I woke Matt up to feel her and we both couldn't believe how feisty she was! Time to wake up, Mom!
Favorite moment this week: My 20 week anatomy scan! We got to see our princess, took lots of pictures (some in 4D) and got a DVD of the ultrasound to show family! Here is her precious profile. I can't help but stare at her sweet little face!
Her sweet little feet in 4D
Profile picture with her hand by her face
See the little fingers by her face? Haha. I believe those little holes in her abdomen are her heart and kidneys!
Appointment update: Heather, the ultrasound tech, said that everything was growing normally, and right on track for my May 15th due date. I was measuring 20 weeks, 4 days. The only thing she wasn't able to measure was Ella's spine because of the way she was positioned, but she will do that next time. It's no wonder I feel her all over the place because she was literally consuming my belly! Dr. Bell listened to the heartbeat, and it was strong in the 140's to 150's. He measured my uterus and it goes all the way up past my belly button! Who knew? I got a great report, short and sweet appointment. He said see ya back in 4 weeks! My next appointment is January 27th.
Sleeping: Some nights are better than others. I am still able to sleep on my back some which is nice. I have to use the bathroom multiple times a night. My dreams are very vivid! I dreamed that Ella's head was pertruding from my tummy and I woke Matt up to feel her head. It was SO real to me! I asked him the next morning if it really happened, and he said no! Lol
Clothes: Same stuff, getting more snug!
Most looking forward to: Getting our house in order and starting on the nursery soon!
Thankful for: Some of Uncle Austin's friends, Jake and Chris, came to visit us at the new house after Christmas and brought Ella her first toy! Chris just became an uncle a few months ago. I loved catching up with these boys!
And so it was she that having waited long and endured patiently realized and obtained what God had promised. Hebrews 6:15







No comments:
Post a Comment