Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bumpdate: {10 Weeks}

We're in double digits now! I love seeing this on my phone every Thursday!
And I love getting texts like this from my friends! 
 
Thanks for the laugh, Danika! 

So far, I've been really bad about taking belly pics! I feel like I just popped this week!


The dogs always want to be close to the baby, especially Izzy! She never used to cuddle with me. 
 
Update from thebump.com! 
Baby growth:

Cravings: Karen's Mac n' cheese.. Check!
How I'm feeling: At the beginning of week 10 I felt great. Not sick anymore. Things change quickly! The past two nights I haven't been able to keep dinner down. I feel so nauseous at night time! Gag.
Movement: not really, probably just gas!
Favorite moment this week: watching my belly grow!
Sleeping: Could be better if my stomach would settle!
Clothes: BellaBand around my waist so I can keep wearing my normal pants!
Most looking forward to: baby growing to a lime size next week!

1 Peter 1:6 
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment