Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bumpdate: {9 Weeks}

Baby's Growth: The size of a green olive! Measuring .9 inches and weighs about .07 ounces.

Fun Facts: Big milestone this week! 
- Baby is now a FETUS! 
- Developing more facial features
- Heart beat might be strong enough to be picked up by a fetal doppler

Cravings: Grapefruit, good for giving me the vitamins and folic acid I need!
I made Matt go on a late night grocery store run for more snacks.. He's such a trooper! (FYI: Strawberry Swiss rolls were for HIM!) 

How I'm Feeling: I feel terribleeee.. Worse than ever actually! Last night I was just wishing I could puke so I would feel better but I couldn't. I woke up so many times, even made Matt give me his side of the bed so I could run to the bathroom if needed. Most of the time I can't tell if I'm hungry or nauseous, or if I'm nauseous because I'm hungry? Not used to having to snack throughout the day! 

Movement: Nothing yet

Favorite Moment this Week: Saturday, the Whitt's gave us a barely used high chair. It was so surreal when we loaded it into our car. Matt was so excited too! Our very first baby item! 
We celebrated my MIL Karen's "21st birthday" for the second year in a row..
Happy Birthday!! Be thinking about your grandma name, because you're too young to be a granny or grandma! 

Ecclesiastes 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in its time.

No comments:

Post a Comment