I got good news today! My progesterone level is high at 44.2, so I don't have to get blood drawn weekly anymore! The next draw will be between 16-20 weeks, and that's the big one. At least my arms get a break for a while! This is my arm 4 days after I got stuck! :(
Baby growth:
Cravings: deviled eggs! So random, but I heard Harps sells them so I'll get my fix!
Movement: not yet..
Favorite moment this week: planning our Facebook reveal!
Sleeping: So-so! I have weird dreams and sometimes so much on my mind! I finally reach that deep sleep a few minutes before the alarm wakes me up.
Clothes: LOTS of piko tops and loose clothes! This bump is getting hard to hide now! Still wear the Bella band all the time!
Matt's been so good to massage my back at night since it hurts already! Here is Izzy "massage blocking" me. Yes, I made this term up.
He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine. - Ephesians 3:20





No comments:
Post a Comment