Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bumpdate: {8 Weeks}

I decided to change up my update style! I love reading blogs like this, and I always hoped I would get to post updates on my pregnancy one day.. Well, my dream came true!

Weight Gain: I don't own a scale, but I don't think much difference in weight yet!

Baby's Growth: This week, baby is the size of a raspberry! .63 inches and weighs .04 ounces. Growing about a millimeter each day. 

Fun Facts: Baby's moving arms and legs now but I can't feel it yet! Fingers & toes are only slightly webbed and tail is gone. Taste buds are now forming! 

Cravings: Jerry Neel's chopped beef sandwich and twice baked potato. 

How I'm Feeling: Still extremely tired and nauseous at random times! I'm on my second bottle of Zofran.

Movement: none yet!

Favorite Moment this Week: Spending the weekend with the Bryant's in Memphis! Love them to pieces! We met at church when we were first married and living in Memphis. They are forever friends! 
Us at the Tigers game! 
Matt & Adam.. Memphis alumni
Kim & I at our favorite pizza place, Garibaldi's!! This girl is my sister. We are SO much alike it's scary! 

Sleeping: Yeah, when I'm not up peeing 5+ times a night!

Clothes: Piko tops are my best friend! They hide the little bump. I can't button any of my pants, so I use a hair tie to fasten it. Lol.. Whatever works, right? I ordered a BellaBand to fix that! I prefer to wear comfy leggings!

Most looking forward to: My first real appointment with Dr. B on November 1st! 

Thankful for: My hCG and progesterone levels continuing to rise every week! Also, for the sweet lady who drew my blood Monday. She was SO good at her job that I didn't feel it! I hope she's back next week! 

Psalm 127:3 Children are a gift from The Lord; they are a reward from him.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment