Baby Growth:
Cravings: steak, bread, salad, oranges, grapes.. just about anything you put in front of me! We went to the pre-opening of Texas Roadhouse with the family! This prego won't say no to free food!

How I'm Feeling: Pretty good! Some days I feel really pregnant. I get bloated and my back hurts. At least I'm not getting sick at all. Tums helps with indigestion.
Movement: I've felt her kick every day this week! I wish Matt could feel it, but it's too soon. She'll get stronger in the next few weeks though!
Favorite moment this week: Getting to call her by her name and just knowing that Ella is our girl! Hearing my family talk about her all the time is pretty fun too!
Sleeping: I turn from my right side to my left side and still sleep on my back a little. Matt says I am constantly moving! I have to get comfortable.
Clothes: I'm wearing some new regular size medium shirts that I bought, regular leggings that sometimes get too tight on my belly, work pants with my belly band, maternity jeans, and piko tops. Matt went to Mena on an audit this week, and he stopped in The Rage on his way home and surprised me with a new red piko dress! I love it because it will "grow" with me! Thank you, Hunsy!
Most looking forward to: Seeing her sweet face again at the end of this month!
Thankful for: A healthy, growing baby. My OB panel blood test results from last week came back normal. :)
What we've been up to this week:
We watched a blizzard at work and a limb fell on a line across the street. Exciting stuff!
Izzy & Shyster kept warm in their new Christmas sweaters Daddy picked out for them!

Nothing like cleaning off snow every. single. time. they come inside.. She's too cute.
My fat boy and his Santa sweater.. I love it.

Mom "GiGi" spent the night one night. We watched Home Alone 2 while she redecorated my Christmas wreath! It's the only Christmas décor I put up this year. I love the way it turned out. We are moving very soon so I didn't want to drag everything out! :)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6



No comments:
Post a Comment