Monday, December 30, 2013

Bumpdate: {19 Weeks}

Shyster and mommy on Christmas Day at our new house! Aunt Tina couldn't resist getting me this sweater.
Baby Growth: 
Mom got me Spongebob footie pj's on Christmas Eve.. They are oh-so-comfy!
Some cute Christmas presents for Miss Ella from family.. She's already spoiled!
Cravings: Nothing in particular! I enjoyed the yummy Christmas food and desserts!
How I'm feeling: Larger... :) My energy level is still pretty good. Good thing because we packed up the whole house and moved this week right before Christmas!
Movement: Lots! We were able to feel her move on the outside of my belly for the first time on Christmas Eve night while watching Home Alone at John & Karen's! I yelled for Matt to come feel her! She was kicking even stronger on Christmas night!
Favorite moment this week: It had to be feeling my little girl wiggle around and watching Matt get to feel her too!
Sleeping: Some nights are better than others. I do get up to use the bathroom several times a night. I'm starting to dream a lot more.
Clothes: Same stuff!
Most looking forward to: Seeing Ella on the 30th!
Thankful for: the sweet picture book of Austin that Mom had made for me for Christmas! It was my most special gift. Also, for a beautiful new home and great friends who helped us move!

And the Child continued to grow and become strong, increasing in wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him. Luke 2:40


No comments:

Post a Comment