Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Bumpdate: {16 Weeks}




Baby Growth:
You're getting bigger!! Mommy has a pretty obvious baby bump now.. love it.
Cravings: Pasta and steak! I checked both of those off my list in Vegas! We ate NICE.
How I'm feeling: Sometimes I have little sharp pains near my pelvic area at night, but this is normal. I feel pretty good most of the time, and I'm always hungry!
Movement: YES! I finally can say this. While on our babymoon in Vegas, we saw a Cirque Du Soliel show "KA," and the music was really loud. He/she didn't stop kicking through it! I had no idea it could already hear! So Mommy and Daddy were big dorks on the car ride home from Dallas. We turned the radio up loud and sang Christmas songs, hoping someone would wake up, but nope!
Favorite moment this week: A nice vacation with daddy, feeling kicks and finding out the gender!! 
 
Nothing is better than Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate! 

We had fun shopping! Got the tie dye bib for baby Shib! 

Mommy & Daddy to be on Thanksgiving night!
 
The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. - Psalm 126:3
(I love David Crowder singing this verse too.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment