
Mommy worked hard decorating the office Christmas tree, so I decided to take my pic by it!
Baby Growth:
-- No, I can't! She's an active little girl!
Cravings: Grilled chicken herb wrap from Marketplace! I get SO frustrated at being hungry all. the. time. I seriously spend most of my mornings eating something, and I snack constantly throughout the day because I am always starving. It's the weirdest thing! Never in my life have I eaten this much. Ella loves food! This ecard says it all..
How I'm feeling: Good for the most part, but I'm having some growing pains every day now. They usually don't last long. My back hurts too. This baby is making more room for herself!
Movement: I feel her more often now! She's an active little thing. She likes to switch sides and move all around! I put my hand on my belly to see if I can feel her from the outside, but I can't yet.
Favorite moment this week: Probably visiting the cemetery! Never thought we could laugh so much while visiting. All the family and some of his friends came to light lanterns and release them into the air, and it was a complete disaster in the freezing cold and wind. Nothing would stay lit, and Lauren's almost caught the electrical wire on fire, and Pepa was stressed the whole time! Dad was chasing his and it looked like a tumbleweed! I'm sure Austin thought it was funny too! Maybe better luck this summer. :)
Sleeping: I toss from my right side to my left side a lot, and have to get up to pee a lot! Finally had one night of almost perfect sleep this week.
Clothes: Same as always!
Most looking forward to: Moving into our new house and decorating Ella's room!
Auntie Lissa got me a "Princess on board" sign for the car.. I told her it would never make it on my car, but Matt said he will definitely put it on his! lol..
After lunch, we stopped by Brick City and had our picture taken with Santa! I wore the flannel shirt I got for Austin last year for Christmas on the anniversary of his death Saturday. It's very comfy. Mom wore the scarf he knitted for her in high school.
Danika sent me the earth pic of the day on Saturday, which just so happened to be Hawksbill Crag. I can see why Austin liked to go there. It's beautiful in real life too.
Matt got me some bubble wrap and put boxes together to start packing! I got several packed and the house clean.. It hasn't been this clean in forever!
The Elder fam came in town to see "Uncle Dandy" perform in our church Christmas musical. It was wonderful! Kate asked her mom on the way to Fort Smith if she could see the baby. She was confused that we knew Ella is a girl, but she's not born yet! Haha.. Love these two!
I fed Luke peanuts at 5 Guys.. He's so cute and did not want to pose!
And who knew picking out carpet was so much fun? (Sarcasm)
Merry Christmas!
For God sid not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. John 3:17







No comments:
Post a Comment